Veterinary Services including but not limited to:
- Preventative medicine
- Yearly exams
- Heartworm testing
- FIV/Leukemia testing
- Parasite prevention
- Home dental care products
- Puppy plans
- Senior wellness plans
- In-house lab
- Digital x-ray
- Internal medicine
- Dental procedures
- Surgical procedures
- Orthopedic Surgical Procedures
- Standard spay/neuter
- Tails and dew claws
The information contained in this site is not intended to replace a physical examination by a licensed veterinarian. If you think your pet is ill, please contact a veterinarian right away…
This simple checklist will help us evaluate your pet’s health.
- is inactive and/or depressed.
- has discharge from the nose or eyes.
- has soft, bloody, or watery bowel movements.
- drinks more than normal amounts of water.
- urinates greater volumes or urinates more times per day than usual.
- has fleas, ticks, or mites.
- walks with stiffness, pain, or difficulty.
- has odor from the ears or excessive ear wax.
- has teeth with plaque or discoloration, reddened or pale gums, or bad breath.
- has lumps (anywhere).
- eats less than normal.
- has been gaining excessive weight.
- has been losing excessive weight.
- breathes with difficulty or has a cough.
- has a dull or scaly hair coat.
- has sores on its skin or oily skin.
- scratches or licks itself excessively.
If your answer is “YES” to any of the above questions…
Call Ironwood Animal Hospital or Power Ranch Animal Hospital to make an appointment for your pet.
Our hospital maintains a full pharmacy to make filling your pet’s prescriptions convenient.
We carry a large array of diets for both your feline and canine family members. Our diets include, but are not limited to, Allergy, Dental, Renal, Urinary, Weight Loss, etc. In the event that we do not have the diets immediately on hand for you, we will be happy to place an order for you. Please allow one to two weeks for the order to arrive at our hospital.